Thursday, September 11, 2014

Endless Fight

The weeks are going fast.
Tutorials are uploaded mindlessly and the difficulty increases every week.
It feels like a ranking system or leveling in a game.
Some assignment looks easy, but they are really intimidating.

I am always on the mindful path, but sometimes my senses just float away without awareness.
I still judge, but lesser each day till the fact that taking a 45 minute transport is a real breeze.
I try to make eye contact to anyone I see, increasing my confident level.

My senses, they are strong. They have to be made use of by being aware.
Trance music becomes seriously uplifting and it lived up to its name, when I listen to it mindfully.
With awareness, focusing and completing tasks become a cakewalk.

I have to keep this level of positivity in check.
I am all about wisdom, knowledge and mindfulness now.

I will continue to harvest more.
However, the word 'more' is a pitfall. Too much and one may not feel so good anymore.
Keeping the balance in life is always the important factor.

Mindfulness: keep REAL calm, and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment